

It seemed like a great idea at the time. I needed some little gifty things for coworkers and aquaintances at holiday time, and Clare wanted to make soap, and we had these little plastic pigs... so we made PIGS IN SOOOAAAAP! a takeoff from the Muppet Show's "Pigs in Space" skit, only in the form of glycerine soap. We embedded the pigs, along with some little stars and glitter, in soap. The problem comes when the soap gets used and those darn pigs' feet start to jut out. Clare calls it Pokey Soap. I couldn't bring myself to give a gift that pokes, so I have one in the kitchen, one in the bathroom, and several others stored in the linen closet. Would you like a bar?
2 comments:
I would love a bar of your piggie soap!
It's just so pretty!
definitely one with sparkles and other pretties added!
Post a Comment