Can you tell what this one will be? It's the Energizer Bunny!
Clare enjoyed seeing the balloons getting ready to inflate. This one is a scarecrow.
As the sun went down, the balloons went up.
Here is "Pandy" the panda balloon, all flattened out, like roadkill?
I'd only seen Pumpkinhead from very far away, and I'd never realized that the eyes, nose & mouth are actually made to look "cut out". I always thought they were just surface decorations. I now have a much greater appreciation for this balloon.
One of the cool things about this outing was that Clare & I went without Steven. When Clare was smaller, I was reluctant to do anything this "big" without his assistance - involving travel that I wasn't totally in control of (we used Park & Ride), crowds, noise, etc. Clare, while still very intense in many ways, is getting a tiny bit easier. And Steven did not want to go. He *hates* crowds and would have been miserable. And Clare & I had so much fun!








No comments:
Post a Comment